Dayton's Bluff Community Council is currently seeking a Communications and Outreach Manager.
- Direct Public Communication Plan, including neighborhood residents, local businesses, collaborating partners and other stakeholders. Communication includes face-to-face, written, oral, and media.
- Manage website and all social media accounts. Monitor quality, content and message/narrative to ensure value, consistency and appropriateness.
- Ensure organizational philosophy, mission, and vision are communicated in every aspect of the organization.
- Direct planning and execution of special projects and community events that increase community engagement and awareness of DBCC and its multiple programs.
- Provides written, video and photographic documentation of organizational activities and ensures effective dissemination to multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinate all communications with WEQY programming and outreach
- Actively participate on staff team and manage general operations.
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervises: Interns, volunteers, staff and contractors (as assigned)
Please email your resume to Deanna Abbott-Foster at: email@example.com